Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Bad day at work

Work was going Ok-ish today, until I heard rumors that I have to work on some dreadful stuff in the near-future...

Here's a lame Illustration Idea (#1), that should depict this situation:
  • I'm nervous and pissed off when I get to work, due to the suspense of having to deal with shitty stuff. (Maybe illustrate like a knight going to a war)
  • But hey, things went better than expected coz no worries. (Maybe: A pub scene with the enemies partying with the knight)
  • Right when I'm off to leave for lunch, Here you go: New worries. (A zombie bites the knight in the back)
  • & the cycle repeats: Day-In & Day-Out. (The knight rises from the death ?)
Also, another unrelated-idea (#2):
I want to try and paint abstract colors on rock star's portraits.
(But who?)


No comments:

Post a Comment