Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Simple vs Advanced Sketches

Weekdays vs Weekends...

It's too tiring on Weekdays and I never am in the mood to sketch something big.
I dream of doing something big and end up doing nothing at all.

So, I think I will sketch very easy stuff & color using color pencils/ fine-liners.
  • Copy Urban-sketch Illustrations (Rob Carey, Paul Heaston) 
  • Practice each elements of the final sketch that I plan to do over weekends
  • Doodle typographic art (The rock band's names)
  • Draw & paint each character from a comic book/ anime.
  • Copy illustrations from Mary Doodles/ Mark Crilley/ Cartoon Block.
  • Sketch very simple comic-strips.
On Weekends, pretty big stuff like sketching & painting ideas that I note down in this Blog. 


Basically, it's "Copying" on Weekdays and strictly "No Copying" on Weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment