Friday, April 17, 2015

Weather on Weekdays v Weekends

Last weekend, it was pretty sunny. Although I have absolutely no plans on Weekends, I have one wish: It should be cloudy as hell, with plenty of rains and the chilliest winds.

This kinda weather with a bit of rock/trance and some DoTA2 really add up to an exciting stay-in-the-home weekend. But, nooooo...


It's quite the opposite, usually. Sunny as shit on weekends and Cloudy as f@#k during weekdays.Here's a comic describing this situation.

Cross-Hatching

Also, practiced a bit of cross-hatching. On reducing the image-size, it looks pretty cool. xD


I drew these comics in the office while I was waiting for something. This reminds me, I got another illustration idea.

Draw characters showing:
  • Impatience/ Anger (Late for something imp.),
  • Fear/Nervousness  (If the other guy isn't there, this guy's screwed), 
  • Sorrow (Date didn't show-up?) 
  • Finally, an old guy waiting for sunset. 
"Never make anyone wait. Be Punctual".

A message to people not to "wait" but to just go ahead and express themselves. & Do not be fcking late for anything. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment