Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Long Weekend

It's a Looooong weeekend..... 
Posting a list of ideas for illustrations, based on actual incidents (lol) & not be clueless during the vacation..

I'm actually thinking of practicing Acoustic-guitar.. I love rock & metal so much, it makes sense to be able to play a few of my favorite songs, to kill time... 

Funny true-story actually.. I had honestly tried it once, for exactly: an hour !
Illus. #1: A comic showing a guy:
1. Holding a guitar & start practicing.
2. Thought bubbles showing dreams of being a Rock star.
3. Curse in agony and later cry, as the fingers start to ache, within an hour.
4. Toss the Guitar in the garage. (Not my cup of tea)

So, I went cycling today & a dog decided to scare the shit out of me.
Illus. #2: The consequences of cycling in the morning:
1. Wanted to be active throughout the day & not be lazy, so decided to go cycling.
2. Was tired pretty soon and was gasping desperately for breath, as usual
3. A dog started barking (literally yelling) out of nowhere.
4. Record Top-cycling speed achieved !!?!

A similar kind of incident occurred when I was driving my Activa. 
Illus. #3:
1. I was trying to cut through the main road to turn and head over to the right-lane. 
2. Was waiting due to the enormous traffic on the main road. There were vehicles zooming in pretty much all possible directions. 
3. There was a cute dog that was stuck in a similar position whilst trying to cross the road. (The dog was patiently waiting and actually on my side, this time)
4. An SUV pulled up by my rear and started honking at me, as if it's my fault.
5. Where do I go? Fly or lift my vehicle allowing the retarded SUV guy to pass or burrow & go under ?  
6. Sometimes I do wish I had superpowers. I wish could fly at light speed and knock that SUV guy out.


No comments:

Post a Comment