Sunday, April 12, 2015

Batman vs Superman

Have been thinking of drawing Batman fighting Superman for sometime now, after watching "The Dark Knight Returns". 

So, for this Weekend's "Daily-Art", I'm sketching/ painting a couple of Batman vs Superman poses.


In DoTA, played as SF and there was a memorable and chilling moment. When I wandered off as SF in the "dire" jungle and got caught off. 
BS ruptured me, so I instantly started TPing and once I appeared in my base, I was stunned !! This was not a  "projectile" based stun like Venge's missile or WD's cask or Sven's storm-hammer. (that can be easily dodged)

No !! This was DK's Dragon-Tail. I'm pretty sure that a delay by a few milliseconds and I wouldn't have been this lucky. Captured the pic soon after the TP.  

(Ok, Tbh, I captured the pic a little too late as I was eating icecream, added the dragon tail icon later, just to have a fond memory of this awesome achievement, lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment