Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Ideas for comics

Finished the Superman vs Batman Sketch (here)


But, I drew this image on a larger scale. Deviating from my usual face-only/ tiny cartoon approach.This has made the paper all wobbly due to more amount of water used.

Lesson learnt: Only tiny pictures/ comics in the future pages of this book.

Btw, came across some really cool and inspiring comics. This illustrates a local traditional children's-story. (hereThis really gives some ideas on how simple folk tales can be sketched out.

Starting to collect ideas for comics/ strips this weekend:
#1: Happiness in a Neutral Life is when Problems are solved. 
#2: Daily mood before and after checking the daily work-mails: A comic in a flow chart approach.
#3: Sunny weather on Weekends and Pleasantly-Cloudy on Weekdays.
#4: Complete the comic of affection between the boy & his pup.

Gotta do this all, by the weekend. 

Also, I'm listening to "Lacuna Coil" again. Especially the song "End of Time". 
For some reason, this song seems to make me feel like it's raining during the day, the weather is extremely cool and the skies are beautifully cloudy. I've absolutely no work/ worries and ultimately, I'm insanely happy.  It's amazing how music can change your thoughts. 

Copying more Lacuna Coil songs to my Cell now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment