Sunday, April 5, 2015

A "Boring" Sunday ? I think NOT.

Have 2 illustration ideas for today:

#1 A comic showing the love between a boy and his pup. 
Finished the storyboards. Kinda lazy to complete. 
Collecting reference images for the pup, boy and park-sides.

Btw, played a game of Dota 2, in between. 



Sneakiest Sven with a Blink-dagger & the perfect Stuns to steal every kill (lol). I realized why Sven stomps Pubs so hard. Steal a few kills: Get Blink, MoM and BKB. Switch on God's Strength. Blink in and go on a Rampage.

#2 A Poster with the names of few of my current favorite Rock bands, in their original fonts. (Example). Except mine will be doodled using pen and paper.

Posted this so that I can start to list out the bands that I like. Could start with the doodle once I get around 30 bands. Also, this list will help me remember my fav. bands and to refresh my playlist. 

  1. AFI (Love the songs: "I hope you Suffer" and "Girls Not Grey" )
  2. Anberlin (Love the song: "Unstable")
  3. Slipknot (This reminds me, I gotta complete the black n white poster that's lying on my shelf)
  4. Coheed & Cambria (Really love their album: The Afterman Descension)
  5. Lacuna Coil ( Love that dark background and soothing vocals by Cristina Scabbia)
  6. Pink Floyd (For their extremely relaxing Music !)
  7. Tool ("Vicarious" is my soundtrack during Dota)
  8. Alter Bridge (Myles Kennedy's voice and Tremonti's fantastic Guitar-Riffs)
  9. Police ("Every Breath you take" is one of the few Love-songs that I Love.)
  10. Slash ("Anastasia" and "By the Sword" are my favs)
  11. The White Stripes (Jack White, duh !!)
  12. Banks (Really the way "banks" is written is awesome. Also, nice music)
  13. A Perfect Circle (Thanks to Constantine)
  14. Alice in Chains (I'm a maaaaaaan in the boooox)
  15. Audioslave (Like a stone)
  16. Opeth (For the fonts and "Burden")
  17. Red Hot Chili Peppers (Pleasant Music)
  18. System of a Down
  19. Children of Bodom (Metal, fk yeah !!)
  20. Evanescence (Thank you, Daredevil)
  21. Avenged Sevenfold (Love all their songs. Synyster Gate's fkin awesome riffs)
  22. Ozzy Osbourne (Godfather of metal, come on)
  23. Kings of Leon (My fav. is video for "Pyro".)
  24. Dream Theater (Forsaaaaaaaaaaaken)
  25. Velvet Revolver (Also, coz of Slash)
  26. Gorillaz (Plastic Beach)
  27. Guns N Roses ("November Rain" and coz of the skulls)
  28. AC DC 
  29. Iron Maiden
  30. Metallica 
Also, will try to copy any one of the urban sketches. Might really be a good practice for perspectives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment