Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Daily - Art #1

One easy drawing every weekday is the Goal.

Today's Painting is: Raichu... Copied it and the result looks pretty good... This, coincidentally, is on the first page of my new 60 Page A4 Sized sketchbook .. 

I have a wish to finish this book someday, with 2-4 cute anime/ comic characters on each page, making it look like an awesome sticker book..

So, 60 * 3 (on an avg.) = 180 weekdays. Considering I'm lazier than usual or busy. 
Let's say: ~250 weekdays... 

I gotta finish this book in around: 12 months = a year.  Holy cow, I did not plan this ! 
Another coincidence, this is my own personal: 365DaysofDoodles !

I gotta finish this book on: 07-April-2016... xD

I really feel that this is do-able. It really interests me and is pretty easy. 
But the daily commitment is the only challenge. Time will tell !!


No comments:

Post a Comment