Wednesday, October 12, 2016

4 Months or Eternity ?

I wasn't having access to PC for quite a while now. 

I finally did get a Macbook Pro. It's quite a beast and I'm still getting used to it. I need to catch up to my Routine.



Meanwhile, first 4 months at NID has been a heck of an Experience.

I've created a new blog to store all my course work. Which means, I'll only use this blog for my hobbies and the usual bullshitting.


Sketchwise, I'm falling behind. My current idea is to start catching up on #Inktober, which means I'll have to make 2 sketches per day.

Anyways, here's a comic that I made during the Buddy Week at NID, which was a gift to one of the Seniors here. Also made a tiny bow and arrow, which is one of my first DIYs.











Hoping to share 10 Sketches for Inktober by next Sunday.



No comments:

Post a Comment