Sunday, February 7, 2016

The iPad era




As I'm posting this, I'm also frantically searching for the stuff that I've been working on, lately.. I officially wrote my previous post, during the last year.. ;)

I got an iPad, a month ago... Mainly to read comics and to do a bit of sketching...
I almost grew pretty weary of it, quite quickly...

However, not all hope is lost.. :D  
I've been sketching quite more than what I'd actually expected on the iPad and it's awesome !! (though, none of them are worthy of being shared)

Excited, I'd ordered Pencil by 53, a few weeks back and it should be delivered to me, tomorrow...  Anyways, recollecting what I've sketched the last month... 








3 sketches, worthy of sharing (LOL).. 
I wanna hit myself.. Many ideas have slipped my mind and I'm to blame..
 

But, quite honestly, the only thing that's not making me insecure and assuring me that I'm being quite creative is that I'm working on this comic/ graphic-novel, based on the life of a dog.. 


I've not worked on it the last 2 days, due to some genuine reasons.. ;)  (a sort of a game changing week, if you will) But I have finished around 30% of it... 

I had originally intended to finish it Today, so that I'd post it and feel pretty satisfied and mitigate the effects of not posting aka not being creative, for a while.. 




You see, I now perceive blog-posts here as a measure of how productive I've been in a week ;).. So, if I do not post for a long time, it means that I've been a lazy arse and that scares me... Given that it's a whole new year...


As penance, I'm gonna try posting a sketch every day starting tomorrow... No matter how busy I'm gonna be, in addition to posting the Dog's tale, both, by next weekend... 

If I do not do this, I will kick myself... I will literally kick my ass, if I fail to do this... :D




No comments:

Post a Comment