Monday, June 15, 2015

Art at Work

Did a couple of sketches at work:

Wolverine was the hero that I always used to draw as a kid.

The sketch seems to have come out good. I do not like his legs though. 

This reminds me to start working on my Anatomy lessons.



The Tree took me a lot of time. I think the layout of the leaves are a bit off. 

The main thing here is that a lot of shading is needed for the tree bark and branches.

Working in IT, there are moments when I've to wait for the computer to catch up. It is during this time, that I render my drawings, in installments.

This was sort of a Design + Art sketch. Part of the sketching tutorial by Ian Bates at Instructables. Definitely a must read and practice.

Used only ball-point pen for these sketches and I must say: Ball-point pen do add a mysterious spark to the sketches. These sketches resemble something that's printed on a 8th Grade Science Textbook.

Im headed off to the watch the Season 5 Finale of Game of Thrones. Hoping that the episode lives to its Hype.

No comments:

Post a Comment