Tuesday, May 26, 2015

2 Weeks Apart...

It's true what they say...  Sooner or later, all Resolutions fade away.. Truly passionate ones, are the only things that stay...

Haven't written anything in this blog, but frankly, have not given up on drawing and painting, yet..

Drew a couple of stuff these last few weeks:

Last to last week:
1. The Comic:

Came across a TEDx video about rebooting your life. One of the ideas was to draw yourself doing the stuff that you love doing. Well, in my case, it was drawing myself drawing.

2. War Cat:

Grabbed a pencil and just sketched this out.

3. A Lame-quote:

I don't know what this is. (lol) Just tried out something.

Last Week:
1. Dexter saying thank-you:

My first commission. Though, I haven't heard back from the guy, after I drew it for him.

2. A Stapler sketch:

Never have I drawn any objects and shaded something kinda "formally" using pencils. Decided to give it a go. Hopefully, this helps for the design preparations.

This week:
1. Drew a weekly-art full of dogs: 
GR, GS, RW, PB & SH seem to be my favs.


For the future, have some lame ideas, have been kinda obsessed with dogs lately:
1. A device that scares dogs.
    - Big sound , stick, water, Badminton Racket ?

2. Dogs yelling at other dogs to mark their territory.
    - What do they say to each other? Maybe, a funny comic.














Design-Ideas for apps:
1. Ajja: To cut down all Wifi, whatsapp, games, and turn a cellphone to a basic phone.
2. Advanced Helper App: An app that integrates into all devices. Kinda like Jarvis.

Learning a lot of Perspectives and Shadows. Hoping to complete viewing and practicing all of the Video-tutorials, that I downloaded .

No comments:

Post a Comment